Listen to this Class: 11042012MessianicPropheciesDonRuhl
Download the Notes: 11042012MessianicProphecies-ProverbsDonRuhl
Don Ruhl • Savage Street, Grants Pass, Oregon • October 28, In the year of our Lord, 2012
- Son of the Creator – Proverbs 30.4
- Surprisingly, this passage does not come up in many Messianic prophecy lists.
- Perhaps people are simply thinking that as a continuation of the thought in verses 2 and 3, Agur simply states that he does not have the knowledge of the Holy One because he, Agur, has not done the things listed in verse 4.
- However, the very point that Agur makes is that there is a God and He can
- go back and forth between heaven and earth,
- gather the wind in His fists,
- bound the waters in a garment,
- establish all the ends of the earth, and
- He has a name, and
- He has a Son,
- whose name in those days
- was not known.
- Truly all those things speak of God.
- From other Old Testament prophecies and from the New Testament,
- we know His Son to be Jesus of Nazareth.
- Messianic Prophecy Number 17: Exo 3.14, 14 – The Messiah Shall Be the I Am (theoldtestamentandthenewtestament.com)
- The Foundation of the Story of the Bible (Part 2) (theoldtestamentandthenewtestament.com)