Choosing God’s Wisdom Over Man’s Wisdom #2
Don Ruhl • Savage Street, Grants Pass, Oregon • October 19, In the year of our Lord, 2014
Scripture Reader and Reading: Wayne Duncan – James 3.13–18
Song Leader and Song Suggestions: Phil Joseph – Songs on God
- God’s Wisdom Gives Ability
- Mark 12.28–31 – All Sin Falls Under One of Two Categories
- The Heart of Personal Problems
- Ignorance of the word of God because of resistance to it.
- The desire to be one’s own boss
- Gen 3.4–6
- Psa 2.2–3
- Rom 8.7–8
- Leads to wrong values
- Eph 4.17–19
- Luke 16.15
- Leads to impurity
- Psa 14.1
- Gal 5.19–21
- Leads to bitterness
- Heb 12.15
- Give your life to Jesus.
- He created you.
- He knows how your life should run.
- Do you believe Jesus is Lord?
- Do you know what that means?
- Do you know what it entails?